Good Denver Bar: Stoney’s Bar and Grill
I love to go to Denver bars where there are Good drinks, Good food, Good people, Good music, Good deals, Good events, and Good activities. Most bars have some of those things, but not all of them. Stoney’s Bar and Grill has all of them and more.
- Good drinks: Stoney’s has plenty of beers on tap and their glasses are LARGE. They also have they have shot skis. Several of them.
- Good activities: With shot skis, multiple sets of corn hole, multiple dartboards, three lanes of Skee-Ball (when was the last time you played Skee-Ball?!), arcade basketball, and Big Buck Hunter…what other activities do you really want?
- Good events: Stoney’s has lots of regular weekly events. Run with the Hoppy Feet Run Club on Mondays, play trivia (with dollar tacos) on Tuesdays, try your hand at Texas Hold ‘Em on Wednesdays, play more trivia on Thursdays, or form a team for the skeeball or dart leagues.
- Good music: Stoney’s also has a music stage on which they regularly feature local bands. On April 27th, the AWESOME local band Filthy Children will be covering Amy Winehouse. I got a preview of them playing some of the songs this past weekend at Pete’s Monkey Bar, and it was fantastic.
- Good food: Stoney’s has an epic and extensive food menu including 15 different kinds of sliders, two food challenges (the Diablo Wings Challenge: 15 “wings from hell” in 30 minutes and the Slider Challenge: one of every slider + a basket of fries or tots), and much more. If you save room for dessert, you can try the Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich (with cookies made in house and Rumpleminz/Boulder Ice Cream filling).
- Good deals: Stoney’s offers 2 for 1 drinks every day during happy hour (4pm-7pm) and 2-for-1 Blue Moon and Svedka drinks during the late-night happy hour (10pm-1am). They also have different drink specials for every day of the week.
- Good people: People who like the above go to Stoney’s. It’s full of Good people.
If the above does not give you enough reason to go to Stoney’s, click here to read about the bar’s commitment to sustainability, see the bottom of their menu for information on locally-sourced food they use, and see also examples of the bar giving back to the community. See you at Stoney’s!
Stoney’s is located at 11th and Lincoln.
In addition to writing for The Good Life Denver, David works full-time as a Denver real estate agent. David helps his clients (ranging from first-time home buyers, to sellers, to seasoned investors) to achieve their real estate goals. Contact him today for all of your Denver real estate needs, and click here to search Denver real estate for sale.